10 Best Books for Fall
These books will help you to plan your activities that are perfect for fall. Fun and engaging books with fall themes such as apples, scarecrows, Halloweens and crafts to match.
Here are the list of 10 best books for fall.
- Fall Mixed Up by Bob Raczka and Shape Scarecrow Craft
- A Friend for All Seasons by Julia Hubery and Falling Leaves Craft.
- Apple Farmer Annie by Monica Wellington and Lacing Apple.
- Ghosts in the House! by Kazuno Kohara and Puffy Paint Ghost.
- A Plump and Perky Turkey by Teresa Bateman and Handprint Turkey Craft
- School Bus by Donald Crews and Cut & Paste School Bus Craft.
- Leaves by David Ezra Stein and Uppercase Lowercase Letter Sorting Tree.
- Dot & Jabber and the Great Acorn Mystery by Ellen Stoll Walsh and Torn Paper Acorn.
- When Autumn Falls by Kelli Nidey and Tape Resist Fall Tree.
- The Kissing Hand by Audry Penn and Kissing Hand Necklaces.